Bookcliff Christian School organizes lots of exciting events for students and families to participate in throughout the year. These events are fun and memorable for everyone. They allow the kids to share their talents with family and friends, to gain experience outside of the classroom, and to enjoy time together giving back to the larger community.
Our students and their familes enjoy events like:
- Petite Picasso (student art show)
- The Christmas Music Programs
- Spring Music Programs
- Educational Field Trips G.A.T.E explorations
- Visits to bless the retirement home for Grandparents Day, Veteran's Day, etc.
- All School Family Picnics
- Spring Track Meets
- Spirit Days
- Science Fairs
- Operation Christmas Child
- And much, much more!